Wednesday 15 April 2009

NOTD: Daffodils


The dotting tools arrived today, as you can see! :) Woohoo! I am planning a ladybug mani already! For when I get the hang of this dotting tool thing, they're very irregular in shape - and this is the good hand... :P
Anyhow, here is my Easter mani - albeit a bit late. This is 2 coats of my bright friend Misa "Bikini with a martini" with dots of Misa "Speed of life" and Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. Bright and cheerful, and in colour similar to the daffodils on my dining table - deep orange-red centre flutes surrounded by vibrant orange-yellow. So cheerful! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! <3

Lucy said...

Very pretty Lina-Elvira. I haven't used my dotting tool yet. I'm anxious to try seeing all these manicures. Can't wait to see a ladybug manicure. I have a few ladybug bracelets and earrings. Joan Rivers makes them for QVC and they are adorable.

Velvet said...

How cute! I like the two colors together. Can't wait to see the ladybug!

Amanda said...

My goodness...that is awesome for a first try with the dotting tool! I love the colors you used...very spring like!

Lina-Elvira said...

Aww thanx you guys - glad you like it :D

Michelle said...

Looks fabulous!!! I love the polka dots :D