Friday 3 April 2009

NOTD: New York Summer "Amaranth"


Love at first sight! The moment I saw this polish on the blogs I knew I would love it! And I do! Swapping made it possible for me to get my mitts on this beauty. It's easy to apply, this is two coats. Its more forest green than this photo, it was really hard to capture. The Konad is Rimmel Camouflage. It dries matte which is really cool but my Konad won't sit without top coat so I put on the old trusty Poshe. Please excuse the scraggy cuticles and left over bits of Konad :)


Speaking of top coats - my very first fast-dry, super-shine love affair was Sally Hansen Mega Shine, years ago, when it was novel and new. It's been forgotten about I feel. I loved it, and now when I am replacing my Poshe and Seche Vite because of the price and postage on these two, I will be running a little trial with SH Mega Shine v Poshe and Seche Vite... So stick around! :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

indi500fan said...

Very nice, I think it would look greatly compatible with your skin, hair, and eye colors.

Lina-Elvira said...

Thanks :)

Amanda said...

This is one of my absolute favorite greens!!! New York Summer makes some really cool colors...I just got Hot Sky Blue, which is a blue jelly and sooo pretty!

Lina-Elvira said...

Amanda, I have got to see pics of Hot Sky Blue now! :D

Lucy said...

I own one bottle of this brand. Now I will have to try others. Very pretty on you.