Monday 27 July 2009

NOTD: Rimmel Play Fast "Out of Control"




So I ended up putting on Color Club "Revvvolution" after taking off "Jumpin' Jade" last night. A serious case of nail polish Attention Deficit Disorder. And I just changed it again tonight - to the super-flashy "Out of control".


It's a super-sparkly goldie-red that applies like a dream and dries quickly. This is 3 coats and Sally Hansen MegaShine. Lovely! :) Got this in a swap as well!


Also check out my work colleagues pinkie I did for her Black Watch cruise! :) It's Rimmel 60sec "Blackout" with a pattern with Misa "Pour me something tall and strong" (blue) and Orly Mint Mojito (green).

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Cute Black Watch fingernail. I love that Rimmel polish. Really pretty on you. It looks like fire from within. I don't own any Rimmel polishes.

Julie said...

I don't believe for one minute you are a nail tech.