Thursday 16 July 2009

REVIEW: Purity Anti-Ageing Moisturiser


I am into the budget beauty at the moment having to save my pennies as we have finally got our first house, and while cruising for a new moisturiser as my Trilogy has run out, and I can't afford the £20.51 to replace it. Then, as by Providence, I spotted this new line in Superdrug on special offer, this one was £5.35 - so a bargain, and a good promise... Purity is a new line of organic skincare exclusive to Superdrug in the UK. This product is fragrance free but the cream has a slight hint of herbals to it, which I would think are the result of the natural ingredients.


It comes in a opaque white plastic jar, with simplistic labelling. It boasts to contain cranberry seed and rosehip seed oils, high levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9, ceramide 3 and rose flower water. It also contains sweet almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and Aloe vera. It is 98% natural, 75% organic and has organic certification from EcoCert.


So, how was it for me? Well, it applies wonderfully smooth and even my angry skin stayed soft all day! It is kind of cooling on application. I really like it! I will need to re-visit this topic later to report on the long-term effects, but my initial reaction is really positive.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That's great that you could find another creme. From what I've read there are so many cremes that are alike. Your just paying for the name and expensive packaging.