Thursday 2 July 2009

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Funtime Fuschia"


This has certainly been one of the most stressful and tiring weeks in a long time. However, it is also one week of immense joy - we have finally bought our first home!


Recently, I have been reminiscing about the early days of blog just over a year ago, and I put on this very summery shade - the super-glossy, speed-dry juiciness of Rimmel's "Funtime Fuschia". I love the vibrant pink of this shade and it applies so quickly and flawlessly. Unless like me, you are dead-tired, doing your mani at 22:30 in the evening and so ready for the weekend :) "Funtime Fuschia" also goes ridiculously well with my Minxed toes!



My nails are so short right now I can't really stand them, and I am dying to put on acrylics again using Popits, but I am trying to restrain myself until I can get CND Iridescent Glitter acrylic powder to make a really funky French just like Wee Fee made for me at the CND Open Day.

2 comments:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

My eye! My eyes, my beautiful eyes!
That's quite.... pink.. oh, sorry - Fuschia

Lucy said...

That is really a lovely pink on you. I've never used Rimmel polishes. Most importantly congrats on buying your first home. That's really wonderful.