Wednesday 8 July 2009

NOTD: Maybelline "Banana Puddin' "


I always love looking at this colour in the bottle. I am hoping I can get this exact colour made up in Dulux paint so I can paint my new bedroom in it :)


I am not sure that "Banana Puddin' " works with my skintone, and it is still streaky after 3 coats like here. But I still love this polish!


This is a HTF (hard to find) colour and I feel grateful to own it :) I need to do an pedicure with this colour at some point...


Please excuse my incredibly dry and scaly cuticles. I have severe dermatitis on my hands at the moment and that includes the cuticles and fingers :(


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Yummy color. That would look lovely on walls. A nice subtle yellow. It would produce a soothing,warm feeling. I think it looks nice on you. Of course I'm looking at a close up photo. Not real life. Pretty anyway.

Lucy said...

Shame this polish goes on so streaky. It is a lovely color. I would also love it on my bedroom or living room walls. Just bring the bottle to a store and maybe there's already a color like this.