Saturday 11 July 2009

EOTD: Emerald Greens


So to go with my green nails I did this eye makeup today. This is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in "RSVP", Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in "No.3 Green", Fyrinnae "Leif" and just in the middle of the lid I popped some Barry M DazzleDust in "72 Emerald"to get that emerald glow! The mascara is Chanel Inimitable in "Noir".


After I took this I realised how much my freckles come out in the summer! Oh well nothing I can't do about that, guess I just have to live with it, as I don't use foundation or concealer just now as none seem to fit my skin tone in the summer when I get tanned.
I've got a killer NOTD planned for tomorrow with a certain red limited edition polish so stick around.. :)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Very pretty eye makeup. You should have one photo with your eyes open. I love the colors.