Tuesday 4 March 2014

REVIEW: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I'm a bit late to the party here but I went off micellar waters early on in the craze after trying something out of a beauty box which was pretty much just a skin-irritating toner! Lately I picked up on this beauty on various blogs and decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did - it's amazing! It is very gentle but manages to remove my eye makeup very easily (I wear long-wear concealer, waterproof cream shadow/khol but normal mascara) and all of my face makeup (apart from Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - only a precleanse followed by cleansing oil melts off that stuff...) I put on too much on a cotton pad once and it went into my eye... No sting :) I love the plump bottle as well, it's very cute. I am very pleased with this purchase indeed!

It retails at £4.99 which is really decent for a 400ml product but you can seemingly find it for a bargain in Savers most of the time.

No comments: