Tuesday 16 April 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc "Hanover Sq" with Sally Hansen "Mermaid's Tale" accent nail


I was shopping for some lunch today in Boots when I spotted the brand new Sally Hansen stand in Boots! Wow - major revamp! :) I saw some new and exciting colours, but most of them paled in comparison to this beauty! I have cut my nails right down again (I get so annoyed with longer tips after a while) so the photo is not really giving you the full impression of the luxurious opacity and shine that is Nails Inc "Hanover Sq". It's just amazing - this is 1 coat (that's right - 1 coat). "Hanover Sq" is of the old school, buttery smooth Nails Inc formula I fell in love with so many years ago :) I did a couple of coats of "Mermaid's Tale" as an accent nail but it's one of those annoying glitters where you have to manually re-arrange the glitter bits... So couple of coats was enough hassle for me. Still love the blue and the green though, it's a fab combo! Because of the chunky glitter, the brush was more of a hindrance than a help and the result quite messy. I am sure it wouldn't be a problem with the other formulas though. I saw there were empty rows for the 'Gem Crush' polishes - I cannot wait to get my hands on these :D Hurry up and stock this stand already, Boots..

I also put on Chanel "Particuliere" for Monday but within 24hrs I had 2 massive chips and the tip wear was horrendous. Chanels just don't last on me at all :( Shame since you are paying £18 or more for a polish, as opposed to my Rimmels which all seem to last ages on me and are about £3-5. Hmmm. Still love "Particuliere" and "Peridot" however :)


No comments: