Thursday 11 August 2011

NOTD: Ciate "Wait Until Dark"


So this polish is one of two polishes that come with this months Marie Claire (UK edition)! The other one is a nude, which I wasn't so tempted by. I love free polish with magazines if the brand is something I've not tried before, like Ciate. Anyway, there is also a 15% off offer on the box to the polish, should you fancy buying some more Ciate!

This is a deep, dark, sumptuously velvety burgundy shimmer polish. This is 2 coats with a slick of MegaShine. I would say this is a shimmer raisin colour! I love it :)

Other free stuff just now:
  • ELLE magazine also does a free polish this month, from Mavala. They come in 3 shades; red, orange and grey.
  • Barry M has teamed with Impulse body spray and is giving away free lip gloss in 3 colours with each can of selected Impulse body spray you buy in Boots
  • Cosmopolitan magazine is giving away Eyelure free fake lashes

No comments: