Wednesday 11 August 2010

NOTD: China Glaze "Wagon Trail"


Golden oldie here from China Glaze's autumn collection from a couple of years ago, I have actually never swatched this before!! Some call this an olive shimmer, I am not sure what to call it. It's not golden brown, nor a bronze... What I can tell you is that I have no colour like it!


This is 2 coats of "Wagon Trail" over Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle with Nail Shine Miracle top coat. This polish goes on smooth and perfect but I still managed to get some on my fingers...


My new nail combo if Nailgrowth Miracle and Nail Shine Miracle isn't as good as my Miracle Cure and MegaShine top coat, it takes a lot longer to dry. I am not so sure Nail Shine Miracle is shinier than MegaShine or lasts longer. Oh well! I've still not found other bottles so guess I just have to sit here and wait for it to dry!
EDIT: I've thought of what this looks like - shimmering humus-filled summer-time lake water...

No comments: