Monday 5 April 2010

Evil nail polish staining and Easter


Tiny bit busy here. And one of my nail polishes (the glorious-in-the-bottle but crap-a-roo-formula Sinful "Daddy's Girl") stained my nails and fingers something rotten while taking it off :( And all the photos were rubbish. So I decided to go naked (on the nails, mind you!) for tomorrow...


So I am giving you my Barry M comparison, of the new "Blueberry Icecream" on the left (or as the bottle says "Pale Blue"...) versus the old Barry M "Pure Turquoise" on the right. Slightlest more green tint to the "Pure Turquoise" polish but that is all. What you guys think? I was hoping for a lighter pastel blue but this is nice too. I can't comment on formula as I haven't tried it yet. However I am a bit disappointed that it is not actually called "Blueberry Icecream"...

1 comment:

jaljen said...

I have got Blueberry on order. I want it to say Blueberry Icecream though! Hope mine does! Barry M are so boring about colour names!