Tuesday 27 May 2008

All set up!


All set up and raring to go! This blog will be my outlet for my obsession with makeup and beauty products. I will be reviewing products, report on trends both on the catwalk and the street, post how to's on some of those tricky products to use!
I just wanted to leave you with my favorite nail polish at the moment, "Funtime Fuschia" by Rimmel. Its a potent creme cerise that looks great with a tan! Try it with "Coralicious" by Rimmel on your tips for a funky duo-tone French manicure!
This colour looks best with 2 thin coats, dries in 60 sec (hard enough for packing a suitcase within the hour!!) and shines like a newly waxed car! I did typing at work, varied housework and some gardening before it started to chip after 4 days. 4 0f 5 stars! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, when do we get to see the colour changing nail polish?