Saturday 9 September 2017

NEW: Isadora Chrome Nails Powder


This is a very short post - we move house on Friday and there IS NO TIME!! So busy packing up it's unbelievable. But my Mum sent me a parcel which contained this - and I couldn't wait to try it!!

I didn't know what to expect so I checked out some YouTube videos. I used a pink polish from Isadora called 'Glassy Cerise' that I already had as I had seen a rose gold being made from a similar pink in the videos...

I will do a full tutorial and review once I've moved house! This little foray has convinced me all over again how much I love nails, can't wait to get moved already so I can get back into blogging :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

If you get a chance to compare this to the Essence version that's currently cheap-as-chips in Wilko and similar shops, it would be very interesting! I was incredibly impressed with the silver, and have the navy but haven't tried it yet.