Monday 29 May 2017

HAPPY 9 YEARS!!



I missed it by two days, but I have now officially been blogging for 9 years :) I am not a career blogger, I have a very busy full time job, and a wild off-duty ecology surveying habit, so sometimes I don't have time for blogging. However, it's an outlet for a lot of things I love, and according to Google Analytics, a lot of people read my posts!

So thank you so much to those of you who take time to read my musings, and I can assure you that they will keep coming! This next year I am actually going to take the blog in a slightly broader direction. As I celebrated my 40th birthday earlier this year, I am going to steer it well away from the usual beauty blogger teen/twenties market (plenty of those blogs out there already) and focus on the beauty and wellbeing of being a lady over 40! :)

So to celebrate I wore the most amazing nail polish from Zoya, it's from their Urban Grunge collection from 2016, and it's a scattered holographic. I can only say that it's a 10 out of 10. The formula is amazingly pigmented, the holo particles really shimmer on your nails, and used with Zoya's base and top coat Anchor and Armor, I managed to get 7 days of really good wear out of it. AND it was easy-peasy to remove with no staining! I did 2 coats here. Love this, it's easily the top polish of the year!

No comments: