Friday 25 September 2015

NOTD: H&M "Peacock"


This is another of the new H&M nail polishes that are just making their way into the shops! I bought this thinking it was a shimmer teal/blue, the image on the website is very misleading. But the colour is still nice, just not what I thought it would be. There aren't enough swatches of these polishes out there yet to be able to choose the colour confidently online.

I did 2 coats here, it is actually more of a 'crelly' than a creme polish. I also used a new top coat! I love the Bourjois So perfect! Texture Gel base coat, and when I bought a new one a few weeks ago, I saw they are now doing a 3D Gel Top Coat to go with it. I snapped it up as well as I am running out of Seche Vite.


The new top coat is fairly quick drying (but not top speed like Seche Vite/Megashine) and VERY shiny and plump looking! I will give this a good run and see how it performs and then do an update for you.

Also heads up to the hottest green coming this autumn - Barry M Gelly "Black Pistachio". It is dead on dupe for Illamaqua's "Rampage". Hopefully with a better formula! I haven't got a bottle yet as the only bottle on offer was broken in my Superdrug, but it looks amazing :) Barry M also have to luscious limited edition colours in Superdrug right now, a red and a purple glitter in their Gelly line. I've got the red and I will be doing that for Tuesday I think!
Image: Copyright Barry M (2015)

No comments: