Monday 10 August 2009

RETRO NOTD: H&M Steel #25




I wasn't up for doing anything today other than sit on the sofa and look through my boxes (yes, that is plural...) of nail polish to start wrapping them up for moving. I didn't have the energy to start actually wrapping them all, but I did find a nail polish I needed to put on! This is one coat of the H&M over a coat of Barry M Bright Pink (as the H&M is a bit sheer). I love the Barbie pink metallic base and supersparkly silver microglitter!



This polish is about 10 yrs old! I love it, and I hope I will find an easily accessible dupe for this as this bottle is now half empty...



Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I wish I still had my old polishes. I gave them all away to my younger cousins. I wonder if they even wore them. I had some greens and blues. You should start a series of your oldest nail polishes.