Thursday 6 August 2009

NOTD: Wet n Wild Wild Shine "Sparked"


This will be a very short post as I have had a rubbish week; I am feeling really ill right now due to stress (hopefully!) so this sparkletastic polish was just what I needed after a 12hrs working day!


This is 4 coats of pink glitter in clear base and 2 coats of top coat; I love it now, but I will be crying rubbing it off with felt and acetone on Sunday :P

I just wanted to say that there is a reason I normally don't drive to and from work (like I had to do today); no matter how much I complain about the bus service, at least it is not like the scenario described so aptly in Weird Al Yankovic's song "Traffic Jam"...

7 comments:

Velvet said...

Love the sparkle! Yes, taking the bus is always better than fighting traffic in the car. I hope you feel better soon.

Cali369 said...

Sorry you're having a craptastic time. Lovely sparkles though, hope they cheer you up!

Lina-Elvira said...

Velvet - Thank you :)

Cali369 - Thank you, sparkles always cheer me up! :)

Zeke on the road said...

Sparkle sparkle.. scary sparkly

Lina-Elvira said...

Zeke - I know you love it really :P doing a green sparkle tonight and I think you will like that

Lucy said...

Love all the pretty pink sparkles. I have a polish remover that comes in a jar with bristles. It does a good job with glitter. I can't remember the name of it.

carlabunyan said...

i just got this,about to put it on.i'm gonna love it so much me thinks.