Tuesday 18 August 2009

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Arresting"


I love this polish :) I had a bottle, then it broke hideously and for 6 years I have been searching for a new bottle, and by accident I found it on ebay with it' s sister colour "Climax" and I already have some of the other colours from the same collection.


I have been saving it for a very special occasion, and picking up my keys for our first house is truly a very special occasion! There will be a slight break in posting for me as we move over the next week or so, but I hope you will return to read my new posts as they come up! :) And wish me luck that all my nail polish survives :O


This is 2 coats over Nailtek II and Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. It has a very similar gold sparkle to China Glaze "Moonpool" but is more metallic in it's finish. No brush stroke madness either :)


I'm off to have some hot chocolate and watch Chuck before bed!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ++


1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hi Lina-Elvira! How's all your packing coming along? I love that shade of polish. Very pretty on you.