Monday 10 August 2009

NOTD: OPI "Baby it's coal outside"


This was a quick NOTD last night, still unwell, so I didn't feel the creative juices flowing at all. I decided (unwisely) to make a French tip with China Glaze "Tinsel". Messy and it made my nubs look more stubby and this morning I woke up with imprints of my sheets on the tips as the tips were not properly dry :-/ Worst NOTD in a long time. Oh well.


Off sick today with the same upset tummy I've had since last week and don't have the energy to do anything but sit on the sofa. I will go through and start packing up my nail polishes, and take some pictures of the growing stash. It has gone a bit out of control as I'v not logged any of my new acquisitions for months. I will re-catalog everything once I've moved.

4 comments:

Dee said...

If your stomach has been bothering you for over a week, I hope you have seen the doctor? The normal stomach bug is gone after a few days. It is not good to ignore health problems. Sorry if I sound like your mother . . .

Cali369 said...

Hope you feel better soon...

Lina-Elvira said...

Dee - yep considering going... :)

Cali369 - Thank you :)

Lucy said...

Hope by now your doing well. I like this manicure. Looks really pretty to me. Maybe your stomach is due to the stress of house buying and moving?