Wednesday 12 August 2009

NOTD: New York Color "Canal Street"


I have a craving for brown shimmers at the moment, don't know why. I'm still looking for Jessica "Expresso" I guess :) I picked this up on special offer about a month ago or so. It applies really well and dried very quickly, as one expects from a quick-dry polish. This is two coats with Sally Hansen Megashine top coat.


It is a deep brown shimmer with a sort of hint of gold sparkle. I'm loving it! :) I suppose it's more of an autumn colour, but it's been raining here for about a week so I guess I'm getting into the autumn mood!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

I think you need to wash your hands, there seems to be a bit of poop on them.... TP mishap? ;P

Velvet said...

Yes..the autumn bug is going around...lol! I've suddenly been interested in dark autumn colors again. Zeke has a sense of humor like my mother. She says that every time I wear dark brown polish. She can be sooo cheeky..lol! But I think it's a lovely brown.

Marie said...

Jättejättefint! Jag nästan längtar efter hösten, då ska jag ha ChG Recycle :D

Lucy said...

Love this brown polish on you. I had to laugh at Zeke! I'm also ready for Autumn. It's my favorite time of year.

Lina-Elvira said...

Zeke - thou cracketh me up! :D

Velvet - Zeke is a gem - thing like that make me remember why she's been my best friend for 17 odd yrs haha!

Lucy - I love all your comments! :) Autumn is my fave time too, I can't wait :)