Sunday 2 August 2009

NOTD: Makeup Store "Hayfever"


This is an old polish, I think it might be about 10yrs old or thereabouts. I only have two of Makeup Store nail polishes, this green and a pink sparkle called "Hypnotic". They're both from the same era.


I am not sure if they are Big 3 Free but I doubt it. This is 3 thin coats and rhinestones then 1 thick coat of Sally Hansen MegaShine. I've not got a dupe for this - it's not as warm in the tone as some of my other greens. It has subtle gold/lime shimmer, so I chose rhinestones to match this metallic shimmer.


It has a cool name as well I think :) I really like it, I've not worn it for years! I think I might treat you all to some golden oldies this week if I can (and my China Glaze "Stroll" doesn't arrive!). I'll dig deep in the archive and see if I can't find some hidden gems...


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Lucy said...

That's a really pretty green on you. Love you rhinestone accent.

Lina-Elvira said...

Lucy - Thank you! :) It wouldn't be me if I didn't bling it up a bit!

Nina said...

The rhinestones give it nice detail. Does that green have sort of goldeny reflects?

Nina

Charles Rinehart said...

A really nice blog. Green is good. All the best to you.