Friday 14 August 2009

Countdown to hair cut and NOTD


I have issues with getting my hair cut. I don't know why. It just makes me so incredibly anxious and tomorrow it's time again (I get perhaps 2 or 3 hair cuts a year due to this...) Anyway, I needed something sparkly to divert my attention while the hair lady does my hair.


I found this nailpolish deep in my stash last weekend when I was packing up for my house move next week. I am not sure just how old it is, but my best guess it's about 6-7 yrs old. This is 2 layers over 2 layers of Rimmel 60sec "Blackout" with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. Glitterific! :)

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Cool multi glitter! I hope your hair cut goes well. I sometimes get a little anxious too. I had to move to another state almost two years ago. Which meant I had to find someone new to cut my hair...ugh! I still haven't found the right hair stylist yet. Sad! I know!

Lucy said...

That should distract you. Do you bring in any pictures to the stylist. It's a good idea to find a picture of a style you really like. It will help get your idea across. Hope everything is coming along with your packing. I know moving is a very stressful time. It must be nice moving into your own place. I'm a renter but I don't really mind it. Somethings wrong and I can call maintenance. Hope your new hair cut turns out well. Love that nail polish. Don't get too distracted and end up with a pixie, unless that's what you want!