Sunday 24 June 2012

NOTD: Revlon "Fierce"

I picked this up for a quid in Poundland, they seemed to be getting rid of all the leftovers of the 'Edgy Elegance' collection! This polish will really offend Zeke The Evil Beech but she just has to put up with it, she is getting a parcel of goodies from me this week :)

This is 1 coat and a slick of MegaShine, and I am ok with the rather stringy formula due to the high opacity :) But it can be messy if you're not careful. I might go back for a few more of the colours if they still have some left!

So I've been rather busy wedding planning lately, and I just wanted to show you where I am getting my bridal bouquet from - Jamball Creations. I will be able to fully customise my bouquet according to my dress, so I am really excited :) I am not a fan of cut flowers as they are so wasteful, so this is ideal for me (originally I wasn't having a bouquet at all). My Other Half will have a matching boutonniere as well :) I will definitely be showing you the photos when it's finished!

No comments: