Tuesday 12 June 2012

NOTD: Barry M "Chameleon Pink"


Barry M has brought out 3 new colour-changing polishes! This is the pink one, there is also a lilac and a blue version. The formula is thick and very opaque, but surprisingly non-brushstrokey. This is just 1 coat of "Chameleon Pink". I added MegaShine dots and lines. The colour-change goes darker the thicker the top coat goes on. I did a whole nail on the other hand, which wasn't as nice; I think I didn't put enough top coat on in the first try and did some 'dry strokes' which managed to smudge the polish underneath.

I love this polish! :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Aww I love the little heart you did! Super cuuuute! xxx

Lina-Elvira said...

Thanks! I love this polish, going to have to get the lilac one as well looking at your pics! :)