Tuesday 26 June 2012

NOTD: Misa "Dirty, Sexy, Money"

Oh how I love this colour :) I don't really know why but this is one of my all-time favourite polishes. By know it feels like this kind of dusty, dirty, vintage teal has been done to death, but "Dirty, Sexy, Money" it remains a king among polishes in my world. It has that special something that many of it's copies don't have. It could be the flawless coverage, this is 2 coats, or the way it shines even without a top coat, or just the fact that when it came out, it was completely unique. Which ever it is, I have two bottles - I never want to be without "Dirty, Sexy, Money"! :)

Please excuse the dry looking cuticles, I haven't been keeping up the hand cream lately as I've been flitting between jobs at work and at home. Cleaning and gardening doesn't help either... But I have now put my hands in almond oil and stuck on a pair of cotton gloves for the night, so I hope I wake up to hydrated mitts!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I never used to like this shade in swatches, then I picked up GOSH Splish Splash (which I believe is a little similar) and now I LOVE it!! So pretty :D I didn't even notice that your cuticles were dry! xx

Lina-Elvira said...

Yes it has an allure that is hard to describe :) 'Splish Splash' is definitely very very similar!