Wednesday 20 June 2012

NOTD: Sinful Color "All Mighty"

I was in Poundland looking for cheap thrills and saw this beauty! For £1 you can't go wrong so I picked up this and a Revlon polish. I had a horrible feeling it would be super-sheer and disappointing but not so! This is 3 thin coats but you could get away with 2 thicker coats! :) It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, and a slight turquoise depth. I love it! Totally worth £1! Normally we can't get Sinful Color polishes in the UK so I feel it's even better. This is worthy of it's name - this has probably become one of my favourite blues, "All Mighty" indeed! The brush on this polish was weird; short and really hard, but it was easy enough to apply anyway with some care. But I made a bit of mess on some fingers anyway ahem, I do apologise. This is 3 coats with MegaShine top coat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also picked this up at Poundland and I've just swatched it over a very dark purple that I already had on...its incredible!!! Try layering it!

Emma said...

:O Poundland?! I checked mine today but no Sinful :( this is gorgeous, really hope my Poundland stocks up on these! xxx