Monday 18 June 2012

NOTD: China Glaze "Gussied-Up Green"

I found this old gem in my Helmer and needed to wear it! But I'd forgotten how weird the formula is... Thick but kinda runny and messy... But hey it's ok, that glowy green is gorgeous :) This is 2 coats with MegaShine top coat.

This dries really slowly even with speed dry top coat for some reason. I loved the whole "Rodeo Diva" collection from China Glaze - it was one of my first nail polish loves when I started to blog :)

Look what happened to my cuticle AGAIN!! It was again a tiny little cuticle bit and got caught on my apron as I made dinner and peeled off :( Very sore and unattractive, I do apologise...You can just see it oozing clear liquid now so I guess it'll be bruised like the other side tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooh lovely colour! Some of my older China Glazes have a very odd formula :s your poor cuticle! xxxx