Wednesday 13 October 2010

NOTD: Claires Mood Polish "Happy/Earthy"



I got these super-cute polishes from a fave American lady of mine and I just only now got around to trying one on! Brings me right back to the sweet 80's (minus the crimped hair, parachute pants and incessant Wham!) and I love it!

This is 3 coats of "Happy/Earthy" with China Glaze FastForward top coat. I should have waited for the polish to react properly before I took the photos. But I took some more ones when it had come out proper however because of lighting the gradient effect is lost in my photos. Because my nails are so short the gradient is very small. Check out Asami's pix instead, they rock!

Fairly stringy to apply, and it dries matte-ish, which had completely passed me by in stuff I'd read about these... It's still a mega-cool polish! :)

Oh and here is my finished "Carpet Scarf", I made a matching headband too to keep warm now that the mornings are really chilly :) Anyway, I'm off to play some more with my new Samsung Galaxy S phone, maybe one day Google will make a Blogger app for Android and I can just use my Google powered mobile to blog. One day. Lets hope I've not retired by then and can't afford to download it...

2 comments:

Emma said...

Beautiful muted apple colour! Does this mean the colour changes with your mood? ;)

Lina-Elvira said...

Technically it's by temperature of course, however it did improve my mood, haha :)