Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween NOTD: China Glaze "Zombie Zest"




When I first saw the swatches from the China Glaze Halloween 2010 collection called "Awakening" I knew I had to have them. I wore "Mummy May I" some time back and I've been loyal to the quick dry topcoat FastForward since I got this pack.


This is 3 coats of the swamp-water slimey green glitter that is "Zombie Zest". I really love this colour - it is so disgusting but thats what makes it amazing :) In the bottle it looks dead-on dupey to Orly "It's not rocket science" but I've been assured they are different... Oh and also see my new nubs - thanks to Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle, no more peeling nails! They do grow insanely quick now though (they grew quick before) - the tip growth you see is only 7 days of growth :O


My master computer is currently broken so I needed some serious cheering up so I am watching 'Fringe' while doing my nails. I can't wait for 'The Walking Dead' tv series to start next Friday! I am also currently enjoying watching 'V' the new series as well. It's gonna be a very good TV winter! I may just make myself some hot choc now and stick another episode of 'Fringe'...

No comments: