Tuesday 17 March 2009

NOTD: Sally Girl "Get Out!"


Wow! I bought two of these little bottles because I absolutely loved the way it looked in the bottle. My initial instincts were correct - this is a killer polish! It goes on smoothly but dries with that glitter gravelly finish so you need a good thick topcoat. This is 3 coats with Poshe topcoat. The best way to describe these is a glassy foil-y finish that gives off an insane sparkle in any light. It has a coral pink shade, not as orangey as shown here - it is an impossible polish to capture on camera!


My only gripe with the Sally Girl polishes is that the bottle is only 5.1ml (compared to for example China Glaze's 14ml and Rimmel 60sec's 8ml). And for that 5.1ml you pay £1.50. If you have long nails a full manicure might use up half of the bottle! I think I will layer these colours with cremes for a bit of opacity to make them last longer.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I love these little polishes. I get them for $.99 here from Sally's Beauty Supply. I buy a lot of them for my daughter.

Lina-Elvira said...

I have about 10 of these now, they're all really good just wish they were twice the size :)