Sunday 8 March 2009

NOTD: Misa "Dirty, Sexy, Money"


This is one of several awesome shades from Misa's Spring 2009 collection Living on the fast lane. It's a dusty creme teal shade, almost a little bit grey. A sophisticated take on green, if you like. This is 2 coats over Nailtek II Foundation with a coat of Poshe over the top. Quick drying even without the top coat. I love it so much I have 2 bottles of this shade, I can see myself wearing it all the time in the summer. What do you think about this one?


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

izumi said...

it's a very nice color :) and it matches your "loves it thiiiiiis much" font! unless of course you did that on purpose :X

Lina-Elvira said...

Izumi - TY! :) I am in love with this polish full stop! :) I try and do the hearts rating is matching colours and this one came out very close! :)