Sunday 11 October 2015

REVIEW: L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser range


So I am officially the girl who've not had a hair cut for a year and 2 months... But my hair is OK actually. I bought this a while back when Superdrug had Nutri-Gloss Luminiser range half price (less than £8 for the whole set). These promotions come up regularly in various shops so be on the look-out if you think this sounds like something for you!

The range uses what L'Oreal call 'glycogel' which is supposed to "help hair look perfectly polished with 48hr show-stopping shine". A bit like top coat for your hair if you like. It is also sports a clarifying action, so beware of this if your hair is very dry/damaged. The smell is best described as 'fresh' and lasts well in your hair without being overpowering.

And what did I think about it now after using it for a while? It's good! The shampoo isn't for those who have a lot of damage - I find the clarifying action of the shampoo can be a bit harsh. The conditioner is lovely and light and gives a beautiful shine. And the Miracle Shine Booster spray is marvellous!! The Miracle Shine Booster spray could be used by anyone who wants a mirror finish to their hair, even if you are not using the shampoo and conditioner. Just use it wisely - on occasion I have sprayed on too much and it has become rather lanky after a couple of hours... As a finisher, you could just spray some of it on your palms and run your hands through your hair, that is the ideal way to get used to how much you need.

I would definitely repurchase this; I tend to flit between ranges but this I've used this every other wash now for a good month and a bit (I use cleansing conditioner in between 'shampoo' washes). The hair looks lovely, very healthy and shiny! :) Me likey - but I promise I will book in for a hair cut soon...

No comments: