Tuesday 6 October 2015

NOTD: China Glaze "Emotion" and some new stuff!


So I was undecided on what to wear so I just did a blind dip into my China Glazes and I picked this one out at random. It's from their Romantique collection of 2008, a collection of metallic polishes. These are excellent for stamping, if anyone remembers that craze? :)

I used 1 coat here (hence why they are great for stamping) and my new Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. It is a soft metallic pink that would probably flatter most people. I feel fairly 'safe' with these nails but that's not always a bad thing. It isn't as unflattering to imperfect nails as some chromes either, all good really!
And now for something completely different.



If you have been dying to try the trend for co-washing, Superdrug has now come to your aid! They have just launched two Cleansing Conditioners, one for coloured hair (pink bottle) and one for dry hair (green bottle). They are 300ml so you should get decent mileage out of them if using every other wash as instructed. I am very excited! I've got on well with my Palmers' Olive Oil Cleansing Conditioner, but these are so affordable and smell so amazing I just couldn't help myself :) And they are on 2 for £6 at the moment! I will report back on the actual results of using these next week once I've given them a go, so stay tuned! I did say a while back I was going to do a Beauty Lab on co-washing, so I might as well actually do it now :)


No comments: