Tuesday 20 October 2015

NOTD: H&M "Regalia"


So I am officially very impressed with H&M new range of nail polishes! I did say in my previous posts about the new range that I find the price point on these possibly £1 too much? But the quality is definitely great so far so I guess you get a lot for your £3.99! What I am trying to say is that I am just really cheap 😜

I wanted to get this in my original H&M haul but it was out of stock, so when I wanted some basics for work I was happy to see it was back in stock - and so was some new face masks (more on those in another post, ahem...).

This is 2 coats of purple awesomeness with a slick of Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. The formula on this one is very opaque and you need a decisive hand to apply it but it gives great self-levelling finish. I struggle to photograph this amazing polish - it has a secretive glow to it that makes it come alive on the nail! But it also scatters the light and makes all my photos quite blurry?

It is just so dark and moody and perfect for autumn! This is definitely going to be in my Top Ten Nail Polishes this year! It is just as amazing as I hoped it was 😍 In fact I might need to get another one of these as a backup...

No comments: