Tuesday 10 March 2015

NOTD: Sephora Formula X "Drawn to You"


I've been off sick with the flu in the last week hence why there hasn't been any updates for a while... :(

This is one of the polishes I picked up in Sephora in Stockholm at Xmas. It has a very fitting name, I was very much drawn to it in the shop! As I was drying the first coat I casually read the label on the back. "Made in the UK". WTF - are they kidding me?? They make these here then ship them all over the world but we don't have a Sephora that actually sells them in the UK?? I really don't get why they can't open a store and/or online shopping in the UK. People would go nuts just for the self branded stuff never mind all the other brands they carry. It's all well and good they now ship to the UK from the US, but they don't ship any of their nail polishes due to postal regulations. Anyway, I mustn't get worked up about it AGAIN.

I did 3 coats here. It is rather sheer but that is actually a bonus, the transparency means the microglitter can really sparkle as you build it up! It has this golden-green microglitter base with these larger dark green metallic particles. And it is megawatt sparkle!! I stuck a coat of Seche Vite on top to dry it quicker. I don't have any colours quite like this, the closest one would be Revlon Parfumerie "Wintermint" but it is much more mint/blue-green in colour than this and it isn't as metallic.

I am not going to have a rant again about why these are not sold in the UK. But I am sure you would agree that they should be!

Happy Factor
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Price
$12.50 for this particular polish

Where?
Sephora stores/online in the US and stores in some European countries

Quality
Excellent

Coverage
Sheer but this actually enhances the final application

Packaging
Good - it has a larger pop-off cap that covers the actual cap

No comments: