Saturday 10 January 2015

E.L.F. Birthday Haul!


So I decided to treat myself for my birthday and there were some special offers on on the E.L.F website so I decided to get do some haulin'!

When I got the parcel on Friday I eagerly opened it but to my dismay I discovered that the product I was most looking forward to trying was faulty :( The pump on the HD Blush is broken; it seems possibly the bottom of the air pumping mechanism isn't sealed? As I tried to get product out it seeped into the bottom of the bottle (which it shouldn't do) and nothing came out.

I've heard good things about the Smudge Pots (left); they're supposed to be a cream eyeshadow/liner. I am wondering if they are as good as the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoos?

I will review all the products separately, so keep an eye out. I'm especially excited to see just how different the Mineral Facial Cleanser is to Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant! :) I will do a side by side comparison for you early this week.

Anyway, I'm off to finish off my birthday cake and watch a creature feature! :)

No comments: