Tuesday 9 April 2013

NOTD: Rimmel Cocktail Colour "Baby Bellini"


This is the last of the gorgeous Cocktail Colours for spring from Rimmel. I have been wanting to wear this for a while but kept putting it off before the wedding in case it stained my nails! This is 3 coats, I probably could have got away with 2 coats but it seemed a bit secretly sheer at that point. It dries quite quickly so it doesn't matter you need more coats :) I slicked on some MegaShine top coat as well. It was a bit runny and all over the place to apply but the colour is worth it!

It looks very sparkly in intense light and almost looks like it has a secret pink shimmer in low light, very pretty :) I love these colours and I'm actually tempted to wear the orange one again to cheer myself up in this dismal weather.

No comments: