Thursday 23 June 2011

Review: Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist


I recently acquired a new moisturiser from my fave skin care range Simple (review to come next week), which happens to have a complementary facial spritz. As summer progresses I am getting more tanned and more dry, so I got the facial spritz as well to try! And I am glad I did!

If you've never tried a facial spritz before, all you basically do is spray it on your face and decolletage. That's it. What you should look for is a nice fine mist, with no heavy drops. Beauty geek faves are Evian or Dermatologica Multi-Active Toner. If you're into the natural thing, bottle up rose water in a spray bottle and use that!

Anyway back to the review. This has the same flat 'non-perfumed' smell that most of Simple's products do. It's not a bad thing, as the products are made for sensitive skin which usually doesn't like perfume! It mists nicely, so no big drops or anything. It says you can use it over makeup, but I wouldn't do that if you are using powder or mineral makeup. Over my foundation, which happens to be Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, it settles very nicely without disturbing any of my makeup.

It feels very soothing and cooling when you mist it on, especially if you like me sit around an air conditioned office all day. It doesn't feels sticky after it dries either. It's my new desk must-have product along with my hand cream and cuticle oil! It really does gives you that enviable dewy glow... Just lock it away at night time!

Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist is on offer just now at Superdrug for £3.99 so get there before everyone else does!!

ALSO...

Check out Vakkerlakk's Yatzy Manicure! How cute! I grew up playing Yatzy on rainy days inside the summer cottage during school holidays and I still take it out if I am unhappy :)

No comments: