Sunday 26 June 2011

NOTD: Isadora "Pink Lemonade" with Nfu-Oh "49"


After breaking the vacuum cleaner while tidying the house I finally had time to put on new nail polish! I looked for the Accessorize one but it's gone missing, I think that a certain kitten may have knocked it off the table then batted it behind something...

So I did this layering instead! Hot and tropical and just what I needed after a day of rain... This is 2 coats of the Isadora whick is a hot coral pink and 2 coats of Nfu-Oh topped with FastForward top coat. It's hard to capture the beauty of this, I just love the duochrome flecks in the Nfu-Oh's!

1 comment:

Thea said...

I love this combination! So so cute! Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

Lots of hugs from Thea <3 http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com