Friday 17 June 2011

NOTD: GOSH "Pool Party"


After snagging the glitter tips on my kittens fur one too many times I decided to put top coat on it. DO NOT PUT TOP COAT ON GOSH NAIL GLITTER... It went almost black and very dull with no sparkle left :(

I will totally do another GOSH Nail Glitter manicure because of the sparkle just not on the tips, it just snags on your clothes all the time. In fact have something in mind for this manicure for tonight, so stay tuned...

Anyway this is a polish I've had for a while but not tried, so I thought it was about time. It's similar to No7 "Totally Teal" , and also Nails Inc "Electric Teal", but not as dark. Nails Inc "Hanover Square" and "Denim" are also similar but "Pool Party" is not as navy. It's rather nice and has that opaque, supersmooth GOSH formula I love. This is 2 coats with China Glaze FastForward top coat.

Now all I need is some of that turquoise nail glitter....

1 comment:

Zeke said...

This goes well with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4D1HSL7P98