Sunday 19 October 2008

London Weekend Part 1

This weekend I went to London to see my friend and do some shopping and go to a day spa. It was exciting and fun but also quite exhausting! :) Below is a pic of my beauty product haul for the weekend. I love going to the big department stores and just get made over and try all the products. I will review all these products over the week, so keep an eye out :)


From left: Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit, Bobbi Brown Corrector, some foundation samples from Bobbi Brown, OPI Crystal File, Nails Inc Ltd Ed "Hanover Street" and Caviar 45sec top coat (me thinks, tomorrows NOTD), MAC Lipglass "Russian Red", Chanel Inimitable mascara "Noir", on top Nails Inc "Aspen", then "Friendly Selfridges" ltd ed colour, Shu Uemura Depsea Water "Mint", Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Fresh.

No comments: