Tuesday 28 October 2008

NOTD - Cèlè "Cherry Liqueur"


I've not really seen any Cèlè nail polishes before, but by googling a bit, I that they are likely to be a discontinued line of polishes from Grafton International Ltd. Which is a shame cause this is a really good polish!! It goes on smooth and streak free and is nice and opaque in 2 coats (there is white glare on the nails from the tiles in my bathroom as there really doesn't ever seem to be sunny to take my pics). Probably not 3-free or anything and looks slightly cheap but you know what, its a great polish :)
The colour on this photo is lighter and more red than the actual colour. The bathroom spotlights isn't a good light source. The actual colour is a smooth shimmery cherry red.
I also got a dark blue shimmer called "Cobolt" and a shimmery pumpkin colour called "Horizon". Can't wait to try them all :) If you see these polishes it's worth buying them!

No comments: