Sunday 5 October 2008

NOTD - OPI "Baby it's coal outside"


Recently I've been quite taken with OPI. The new Designer Series shades are stunners and there are some really nice, innovative shades in the recent collections. I must have learned to use the Prowide brush as well, as I don't find it so much of a hassle any more. That's not to say that I like the Prowide brush but..

Onto my NOTD. I bought this a couple of weeks ago but I got Emerald Sparkle at the same time so I never put it on. I should have. This is lovely. It applies amazingly well, dries quickly and is ready to rock n' roll in just two coats (some of my OPI are sheer city - you have to apply and apply to get a good colour). I used a coat of Seche Vite on top to enhance the sparkle of the polish. It is a lovely colour. "Baby it's coal outside" is a charcoal with a supersparkly silver glitter/shimmer to it. I am not sure what to compare it to. None of my photos came out well, because it's too dark to take them. I will take a photo tomorrow, as I have just the outfit to go with it as well - my purple and grey tartan dress :)

No comments: