Saturday 9 July 2016

NOTD: Barry M Boots Limited Edition "Golden Sands"


I freakin' love a limited edition Barry M so when I saw this latest launch I had to have this one! You can see swatches of both of the Boots and Superdrug Limited Editions on BritNails. This needs to be seen close up to fully appreciate it's glow.

When this is dry, this really does look like golden sand!!! I did 2 coats here but it's extremely opaque so you could maybe get away with 1 coat? This polish is meant to dry to a satin finish, so I didn't use a top coat.

I love this, even though it may not be a great match for my skin tone! :) I think I need a beach holiday to go with my golden sands nails... Also can we appreciate how tanned my cuticles are? Until I started to do nail photos back in 2008 I didn't realise cuticles tanned so much!

No comments: