Tuesday 2 July 2013

NOTD: Zoya "Yasmeen"


So I decided to try on one of my Zoyas, since I've not worn any for a while! I fancied something autumn like, not sure why?.. It was between "Yasmeen" and "Colbie" - but I was drawn in by the pink depth of this polish. This is actually 3 coats of "Yasmeen" as I didn't think it had enough depth with 2 coats. I then put on a nice coat of Megashine to speed dry the layers. I love the depth of this polish - it's vampy but with a hidden sweetness.

I always feel Zoya polishes affects my asthma more than any other brand?... Which is funny as it's meant to be one of the most 'toxic-free' brands. I didn't have a very good hour after putting this on and had to go and sit by the window. However I would never give up my nail polish, no way in hell. I'd rather freeze to death sitting by an open window painting!!! :)

No comments: