Friday 5 July 2013

NOTD: Panama Flag Manicure



Flag of Panama

Not - it's not a '4th July' manicure - it's a Panama flag manicure! I've been invited to a "Panamanian Dinner" tomorrow night so I thought it would be suitable to do a flag manicure :) The blue is Nails Inc "Denim" (limited edition Diet Coke nail polish) and the red is Jessica "Bazaar". "Bazaar" is a red creme but isn't entirely opaque - this is 2 and a bit coats but it's still more of a jelly coverage. However, the Nails Inc is just one coat!! I found some nail gems as well to make up the stars in the flag and then I sealed it all with a thick coat of Megashine top coat. Love it - it's really shiny!

Somehow "Bazaar" always photographs lighter and redder than it actually is in real life, it's actually more wine red than fire engine red as my photos suggest... Now bring on the Panamanian cuisine!!! :)

No comments: