Wednesday 24 July 2013

NOTD: Orly "Glam Rock"


I fancied something different today... But what?.. I am really tired from being up all night comforting the cat who was really afraid of the brewing thunderstorms during the night. He was locked inside all day in case he would take a spook and run off, and he's been inside cuddling me most of the evening too out of his own choice. Just not at all like him. Even a rattling lorry driving past made him upset as he thought it was the thunder returning... :( Poor kitty!

I dug through my Helmers for something satisfying and came across my Orly stash! I immediately picked out this suede copper polish :) This is 2 coats with my beloved Bourjois gel base coat and no top coat. It is easy to apply, dries quickly and has a lovely suede finish. Doesn't last very long but it's worth it :)

I also went looking for the Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalms today after work but to no avail. Oh well. I carry on waiting! However, I now have something else to set my alarm for - the 'One Direction' collection from MUA... I saw it on British Beauty Blogger and must admit I don't actually know who they are other than they are some kind of boyband but OMG I neeeeeeeed that green nail polish!! I will be stalking the MUA website on the 31st July.

Elvis the Cat resting after a long night's vigil against the thunderstorms...

No comments: