Monday 8 July 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Blue Island Iced Tea"


I said I would change my Scottish mani tonight for an old China Glaze - and here it is! This is "Blue Island Iced Tea" from the Bahama Blues collection of 2008. I just *love* this polish!! It's got a sparkly foil-like finish that just cheers you up. And with the current heatwave sweeping the UK I decided I needed something cool and blue... This colour reminds me of a hazy hot summer sky :)

This is 3 coats (it's really runny and sheer) but it's quick drying so not really that much of an issue. But because it's kind of almost watery, it likes to flood your cuticles... I finished off with a coat of Megashine to amp up the sparkle and seal all the layers of polish. It's just such a gorgeous colour :)

I've worn this before and you can see a bluer, sparklier side of it in my old post.



No comments: