Thursday 5 August 2010

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Starlet"


Just what I needed today, a sweet, shimmering pink! I am not sure if I already have this polish, in an older variety?.. It's lovely so if I do, it's not a problem :)

I am very much into knitting too in case you didn't know. I have started knitting more than usual as it really helps to chill out. But it's kind of hard on the hands; they are a right state at the moment but I am working on it. I am using tons of hand cream! If you have any tips on flake-free cuticles let me know...

As I've misplaced my usual Sally Hansen base and top coats in the move somewhere, I got replacement ones with my Boots Reward points today - Sally Hansen "Nailgrowth Miracle" treatment polish/base coat and Sally Hansen "Nail Shine Miracle". So far so good however I don't think "Nail Shine Miracle" top coat is as quick drying as MegaShine but it's not bad - I would say a good 5 mins is required for dent-proofing. These new Sally Hansens are very pricey - just about a quid shy of OPI Nail Envy and Seche Vite top coat at £9.45. That's a little more that I would normally pay for a so called drugstore brand. I will let you know the wear test results!

This is 3 coats of "Starlet" with a slick of Nail Shine Miracle. Lets see how this combo holds up to housework, plant collecting and knitting! :)

No comments: